Business Book Summaries
People who are engaged in business and people who wish to start a new business, both can benefit from business book summaries. These book summaries mostly have studies and examples of real businesses. A deep analysis of what worked and what did not work in these examples help us in making better decisions regarding our business.
You can generate new ideas and strategies by reading these summaries and make your business and business ideas better than before!
Here are the Business Book Summaries which I have written and also hundreds of Business Book Summaries from all over the Internet.
Most people think that if you want success in business then you need to beat the competition in the market. But according to the Blue Ocean Strategy, trying to beat the competition is not a great business strategy. If you are trying to enter an established market,...
How today’s entrepreneurs use continuous innovation to create radically successful businesses
Discard assumptions, eliminate the clutter, and automate your income and become The New Rich.
The Best Business Book Summaries from all over the internet!
- The 48 Laws of Power Book Summary
- The 7 Day Startup Book Summary
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing Book Summary
- Anything You Want Book Summary
- The Art of Work Book Summary
- Become an Idea Machine Book Summary
- Black Box Thinking Book Summary
- Built to Sell Book Summary
- Choose Yourself Book Summary
- The Choose Yourself Guide to Wealth Book Summary
- Contagious Book Summary
- The Copywriter’s Handbook Book Summary
- Create or Hate Book Summary
- Deep Work Book Summary
- The Dip Book Summary
- Do The Work Book Summary
- Drive Book Summary
- The E-Myth Revisited Book Summary
- Eat That Frog! Book Summary
- Ego Is the Enemy Book Summary
- Essentialism Book Summary
- Getting Things Done Book Summary
- Hack the Entrepreneur Book Summary
- How to Own The World Book Summary
- How to Write Copy That Sells Book Summary
- Make Your Bed Book Summary
- Mastermind Dinners Book Summary
- The Obstacle Is the Way Book Summary
- Reinvent Yourself Book Summary
- The Rich Employee Book Summary
- Scrum Book Summary
- Secrets of The Millionaire Mind Book Summary
- Smartcuts Book Summary
- Smarter Faster Better Book Summary
- Start with Why Book Summary
- Superhuman Social Skills Book Summary
- Think and Grow Rich Book Summary
- This Is Where to Start Book Summary
- To Sell Is Human Book Summary
- Tribes Book Summary
- Triggers By Marshal Goldsmith Book Summary
- Triggers By Joe Sugarman Book Summary
- The War of Art Book Summary
- Turning Pro Book Summary
- The Ultimate Sales Letter Book Summary
- Work the System Book Summary
- The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster Book Summary
- The Personal MBA Book Summary
- Turning Pro Book Summary
- The Ultimate Sales Machine Book Summary
- The Smartest Investment Book You’ll Ever Read
- Made to Stick Book Summary
- The Art of Profitability Book Summary
- Principles by Ray Dalio Book Summary
- Superhuman by Habit Book Summary
- The Investor’s Manifesto Book Summary
- You, Inc – The Art of Selling Yourself Book Summary
- How to Get Rich Book Summary
- The Innovator’s Solution Book Summary
- Perennial Seller Book Summary
- No B.S. Time Management for Entrepreneurs Book Summary
- Fail-Safe Investing Book Summary
- What Would Google Do?
- CrowdSourcing Book Summary
- Wikinomics Book Summary
- Meatball Sundae Book Summary
- Don’t Make Me Think Book Summary
Out of many differences between a very successful person and an average person is reading. Almost all the super successful business tycoons read more than an average person. Reading a lot of books expand the horizons of their minds so much that they succeed in almost everything they do. Bill Gates reads 50 books per year, Mark Cuban reads three hours a day, Mark Zuckerberg reads a book every two weeks. The fact is undeniable that reading can take you places. So how many books do you read?
Now forget all the genres and let us focus on only one genre now- Business. If we cannot devour all kinds of books like those billionaires then shouldn’t we at least read Business books? Business books tell us about many successful and unsuccessful businesses. They tell us many different theories and philosophies which worked and failed in the business world. If we read them then we can help ourselves financially. I believe finance is the most important aspect of our lives because if you have money then you can have almost everything in your life.
Reading business books help you in generating new ideas, they help you acquire new business skills, they keep you updated on trends in business and they do everything which can help you grow your business. You may say that you do not want to be a businessman then why should you read business books? Then I would like to tell you that when I say business books then I am talking about all the books which even teaches you entrepreneurship, investing, personal finance, every book which talks about money and your financial success. Being entrepreneurial and financially smart always helps, no matter whether you are an employee, self-employed, investor or even a housewife. Even after knowing all this we do not read business books! Why?
If we had the habits of the millionaires we talked about in the beginning, then we ourselves would have been millionaires. We simply do not have reading habits.We prefer instant gratification over long-term happiness. We simply are procrastinators.But no matter what we are, we should not miss the plethora of wisdom available in those books. If we cannot read the whole books then we should at least know what is there inside those books. Therefore we should read the summaries of business books.
But again, there is nothing like free breakfast. People know the value of summaries of business books. Since the people who write those summaries have also read those business books, therefore they are smart enough to capitalize the knowledge they have. So when you search for summaries of business books then many times you reach websites which let you read the summaries only if you pay them. There are other problems too like sometimes their website is so bad that it is nearly impossible to find what we are looking for.After observing this problem I decided to do something about it. Therefore I came up with this page as a solution.
This page on which you are right now is a completely democratic page. As not all the websites which have summaries of business books are premium, therefore I have started to find all such websites. Since all summaries do not appear in Google search results, sometimes we miss some great business book summaries. So what I did is that, whenever I find a good business book summary, I post the link to that summary here on this page. You will find some great summaries handpicked by me here. All these summaries are from the sites which are completely free. So feel free to read them.
This page can also help you in one more way. You can just browse around this page and you may end up finding a great summary of some book which did not know even existed. Now with the help of this page, you can be a procrastinator and a reader at the same time.
But before you leave I would like to give an important advice to you. It is not enough to rely only on the summaries of great books. Reading summaries is just a substitute for what you lack- the reading habit. I suggest you inculcate the habit of reading. If you cannot read long books then you can read short articles. Follow some good blogs, great websites which can help you in opening up your mind. If you cannot befriend a big book then your friend can become your small companion. Remember, most of the successful people are readers and most of the average people are non-readers. So, start small and build this habit to join the league of intellectuals.